Our Ultralight Gi was a competitor favourite, the 2.0 promises to bring the same sturdiness and fit as well as a new updated design.
The jacket is an ultra-lightweight 420 GSM Pearl Weave, made from a single piece of fabric, which both provides both durability in its streamlined construction, as well as cuts down on the weight of unnecessary seams. The lapel is synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber, covered with the same cotton/polyester ripstop as the pants. The pants are made from 8 oz cotton/polyester ripstop material, have double reinforced padding on the knees, and a custom, stretchy drawstring, which provides a tight, secure knot.
The aesthetic is clean and streamlined, embroideries on each arm, back of the neck and up the leg replace the woven patches of the 1.0. There is no compromise on the weight of this Gi, which is the lightest in our range - perfect for the competition mats.
GI JACKET FEATURES:
- 420 GSM Pearl Weave
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece of fabric for superior strength and durability
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized lapel insert
- 100% preshrunk
- 8 oz cotton/polyester ripstop
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Custom detailed stretchy drawstring
*100% IBJJF legal
*Belt not included
THE KINGZ ULTRALIGHT GIS ARE AVAILABLE IN "L" (LONG) SIZES: